An incredibly cool, inspirational and unique fine art print that honors one of the best players of all time. Winning Wood 82 was essentially 26 years in the making and is a compilation of pencils from all the golf courses (in order) where he was victorious.
This is an OPEN EDITION, meaning the prints will be signed and dated but not numbered. (There's also a limited edition print with framing options here.) Why is 82 PGA TOUR wins significant? It's tied with Sam Snead for the most wins in TOUR history. And this piece in no way doubts 83 can be achieved, but instead celebrates a career that has brought immense joy to people all over the world.
The top row (left to right) represents his first 41 wins, while the bottom represents the latter 41 wins (also left to right).
A portion of net proceeds from all sales will be donated to the TGR Foundation, an education and opportunity-focused charity. (And much love to Michael A. and Lindsey W. from the Foundation for helping me track the pencils down).
- Printed on "21"x5" Moab's award-winning Entrada Rag Natural fine art archival paper.
- 290gsm, 100% cotton, superb sharpness, natural contrast, lightly textured.
- Open Edition (signed but not numbered).
- Ships in heavy duty shipping tube.
- All prints come with victory index.
- Custom-built matte black 24x8"" deep gallery-style hardwood frame.
- Double-matted with 4ply museum-rising victory red (or smooth black) core & smooth white border.
- Backed with 4ply museum-rising white matboard.
- Premium museum-grade Acrylite non-glare gallery acrylic 1/10".
- Hanging hardware assembled.
- Individually constructed and created by AJ Voelpel.